Monday, March 5, 2012

I found this in my drafts. I skimmed it, I dunno.

I was laying in bed one night and suddenly, out of no where as if it had fallen out of the immense darkness that had surrounded me, t'was an idea; a thought. As it had dawned on me I felt the utter most bitterness for this world and what it has become; it sickened me, the world I mean not the idea. The idea itself was much more the opposite of disgust and tasted little of bitterness. I feel it's not so much an idea as much as it is a hopeless hope; a worthless wonder. It's not even that the thought is hopeless, it's the world.

The idea is so simple. When you look at the world today what do you see? Nothing but problems, right? And that, my friend, is a problem in itself. So rather than spend our time, or waste it rather, on trying to solve every problem one at a time we solve the biggest of them all which is that the world IS full of problems. If we can solve that, then we solve all problems.

Why do we bow to a government that sees as as assets; pawns even? I'll tell you why. The reason is we as a general people are afraid of chaos, but in all honesty what is the world today? We have war, poor, corruption, and conspiracy. The world is chaos but it's controlled chaos and it's controlled by none other than the governments that own us and treat us as sheep in a farm. Send us off to war (Against our will in the event of a draft.) and for what? "Peace in the Middle East" right? This world has a funny way of achieving peace.

I believe, if we stopped spending so much time, money, and effort into fighting these wars and started investing the time and money into helping other countries the world would be so much better off. If we took that money and helped feed the poor in other countries (and our own for that matter) not only would we be saving the lives of those who can't afford food, but we would also be saving the lives of those who would have been otherwise sent to war. That is the way to reach world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment