Wednesday, November 30, 2011
After class today my mom picked up my brother and I and we headed in to town to get dinner. Afterwards we went grocery shopping. When we first walked in a threw a pack of doughnuts in the cart. IT had about five, just a small pack for 75 cents. We continued to shop and ended up getting the bigger bags of doughnuts for breakfast and stuff. I don't know why but I didn't put the small pack back. I thought about it but I didn't. After we left the store my brother wanted to go look at the jackets at Big 5 so we drove over. When we pulled up there were a couple homeless people, one was behind the pillar and I couldn't see him and the other one was picking through the trash can. There were to doughnuts left in the package, we shared them. I walked over and gave the two doughnuts left to the lady who was picking through the trash, I wasn't thinking about anything I just figured I didn't need them nearly as much as they did. As she took them out of my hand the other guy walked out from behind the pillar and it was a young kid my age. I used to be friends with him. His name is Anthony and his parents kicked him out a while back. I heard he was on the streets but I didn't expect to see him, it took me by surprise. I was in such shock I could barely look at the guy. I shook his hand and we had a brief conversation and both went our separate ways.
Before he saw me, when he was walking toward the lady I handed the food to he was smiling. He was happy. It just makes you think, who are we to complain? Who are we to be pissed off because we didn't get enough sleep that night or because we forgot to eat breakfast or because we're having a bad day. How can it be that the ones with so much don't realize it and the ones who've lost it out are the kindest of us all. The only ones who really have a clue, the only ones who can be grateful for what they have. It just gives you a bit of perspective and I think sometimes we all need that.
This is going to sound unrelated but it's not. In one of my classes part of our final was to do something "philanthropic" (Something nice for someone) and do a presentation on it. So pretty much give someone less fortunate food or money or whatever, take a picture, and present it in front of the class. Later that day I was talking to the teacher and we got into a debate about it. I argued that it wasn't philanthropic because kids were only doing it for the points and the definition of philanthropy is doing something with the knowledge you won't get anything in return. He thought about it and the next day he announced to the class that the assignment was no long mandatory. It won't count against you, only for you.
I know what you're thinking, that's the only reason I gave them the food. You're wrong, I wasn't even thinking about that. I can honestly say the thought didn't cross my mind until the ride home. I didn't think about it in a way that I could use for my benefit, not at all, I don't want the points because then it's meaningless and only for the points. I was thinking about how fucked up of a person I am for convincing him to not make it mandatory. I mean, he had the entire class doing something good for the less fortunate, those who need it and yes it would have been only for the points but you know what? Either way it would have helped someone out, whoever it may be and I just ruined that for them. I'm feeling like a genuine ass hole right about now because it's 100% my fault. I wish there was some way I could take it back because I know most the kids aren't going to do anything anymore. Fuck this world.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
I woke up and went to school, simple enough.
1st: period, nothing happened worth remembering.
7th: Sa- OH! Wait, no. Here's where things get interesting, or rather shitty. The one day I choose to dress out for P.E. it happens. I put my bag on top of the lockers, put my pants with it, my phone, and my iPod. Now, mind you I'm standing not even two feet away. I sit down on the bench that's still less than two feet away and when I stand back up my iPod is gone. Fuck people. That's what I get for dressing out.
Okay, things can't really get worse it's already pretty shitty, right? Yeah, no. I got on the bus to go home and call my grandma at the bus stop, her car won't start. So I was stuck there for a while and I finally just decided to walk home. I walked up the road and my friend gave me a ride to the end of the road, she was going right I was going left. So I got out and started walking, actually I had a skateboard so I was skating. I got to the elementary school and my Aunt pulled up so I got a ride the rest of the way. Not so bad.
I get home, sit down at the computer and find there are ants crawling all over the keyboard and on my arms biting me. Again, can't get much worse, right?
Later my mom leaves to go to the local bar and I was alone with my little brother. I walked into the kitchen and then headed to the bathroom. Slipped and fell back into the toilet. The tank thing on the back, yeah it shattered. The water spilled everywhere and then the water started shooting out of the pipe because the valve wasn't off yet and it flooded the bathroom. Luckily I got the water shutoff and cleaned up the mess. Meanwhile my little brother went back to play video games. Just wait, it get's better.
After the toilet tank shattered my brother had come to the door and once I shut off the water I noticed there was blood all over my hand. I washed it in the sink and found no cuts or anything. My brother sarcastically made a comment saying "maybe it's your butt" I remembered hitting it and so I turned it toward the mirror to find a big hole in my boxers (because I wasn't wearing pants) and opened it a bit to find a gnarly gash. My brother flipped out, screamed like a little girl, and ran to the living room. That's when he sat back down to play games and left me to clean up the mess even though there was blood dripping down my leg and he knew it hurt like hell.He's selfish, I'm used to it. My mom wouldn't answer her phone so I finally called her boyfriend and he had her call me. They came home a bit later, maybe 20 - 30 minutes and I ended my night going to the hospital getting stitches in my ass. Luckily I have a sense of humor and made all the people in the hospital laugh while they were dealing with my ass which was still gushing blood after an hour and a half or so. I stood up and there was blood on the chair in the waiting room so I was like "GAH! They're all gonna think I'm on my period!" The doctors/nurses all laughed the entire time and cracked jokes back, fun group. Hopefully I made their night better. I left at one in the morning but on the way there I got a chocolate muffin and that was the highlight of my day. Now I have stitches in my ass and it kinda hurts, but I'm okay. It's not big, just really deep. Gah. I'm done typing. And feel free to send me money to put towards a new iPod because now I'm using a walkman, yeah, that thing that plays cassette tapes and radio stations, it's all I have and the only stations that come in clear here are Spanish stations or country, fuck the mountains. I'm starting to miss my iPod.
See ya, hope this made your night slightly more entertaining.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
I'm not inspired.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Waffles & Muffins.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without underwear on?
I sleep in whatever I want to sleep in.
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls have cooties. Boys do not.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I dunno. Poem, yeah.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
All the time.
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Depends, are you filming a porno?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band?
At the moment? Psychedelic Furs.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I don't remember, I'm always lying :]
19) What does your name mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Strength: My unicorn. Weakness: The fucking toasters
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I break shit and then sleep
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Pokecards, Records, "Notices of Discipline", Pins, safety pins, patches, studs.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking in person or writing notes/letters.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Mostly, just not happy with the era I'm forced to grow up in.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of alarm clocks and toasters.
Love the sound of music.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if things change?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
It would be impossible to not consider the possibility of aliens considering the vast amount of space there is and the trillions of planets. I doubt they'd be green and giant like in the movies but there could very easily be another planet with simpleton life forms living on it.
Ghosts, I guess. I actually find the concept of Aliens (Or life on another planet) easier to believe though.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Empty soda can. Wall.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Oxygen. Yes, definitely oxygen.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Avril? Siouxsie? I dunno.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
noun: craft, skill, science, workmanship, knack
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- the art of the Renaissance
- great art is concerned with moral imperfections
- she studied art in Paris
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- his collection of modern art
- an exhibition of Mexican art
- an art critic
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
- she's good at art
- The various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance
- the visual arts
- the art of photography
- Subjects of study primarily concerned with the processes and products of human creativity and social life, such as languages, literature, and history (as contrasted with scientific or technical subjects)
- the belief that the arts and sciences were incompatible
- the Faculty of Arts
- A skill at doing a specified thing, typically one acquired through practice
- the art of conversation
37) Do you believe in luck?
Do you believe I believe in luck.
38) What's the weather like right now?
Dark, and not too hot. Stars are bright and I don't know what the moon is like at the moment.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
I am currently reading Go Ask Alice and The Zombie Survival Guide.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Chynna calls me Jake, Jen calls me Candy Man, Haley calls me Airwalk. Other then that, no, not that I know of.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
I don't know, but I just realized I have to pee.... Nope, to lazy to get up.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?Strangled myself on the slide in kindergarten. Tied a jump rope to the top and the other end around my neck, then slid down.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your ?
What's my question? "Why did you just ask me a stupid question?"
49) Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Yeah, I suppose.
50) Do you believe in magic?
What do you consider 'magic'?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
That one you get if you're born in September.
53) Do you save money or spend it?
Spend it. I buy monsters and clothes. :|
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) Are you a virgin or have you had sex?
Yes, I'm a total slut.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No, but I can do other stuff with my tongue... :]59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favourite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Throw my phone at their head..(:
64) Where is your best friend?
His house I presume.
65) Spit or swallow?
What are we referring too??
66) What is your heritage?
I don't know, I'm from all over the place.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Watching Tommy Boy at my Aunts house.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Testicle. That's why he got pissed off and became a total dick.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
^^^ <-- Heh, 69 :]
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Yeah, I'd have someone to do stupid stuff with.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I'd get the dog without hesitation.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
A) I wouldn't tell anyone.
B) I'd wee on a cop, Break a lot of stuff, And take a shit on Sebastian's desk.
C) Nah, I'd be having fun. :]
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Pretty much anything by The Aquabats
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Peanut butter & Jelly.
77) How can I win your heart?
I like how you just assume I have a heart.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Depends on what type of insanity you're referring to.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Not dying?80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Fuck off, man.
82) What is your favourite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Beat. (Boring, right?)
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
"What's the worst that could happen?"
85) What's the last song you listened to?
New Order - Blue Monday.
86) Basic question: what's your favourite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A collage of The Gorillaz I made forever ago. Here. Hang on.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Start a mummy cult.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The power to control time & space.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Roller skating this weekend, I guess.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The time I shit myself in 1st grade and got stuck in the bathroom. The principal came with some other people. I wouldn't come out and the principal offered me his pants. I said no, but man that guy was willing to give anything. I liked him.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Not that I recall. I peed in my dad's Mercedes. Twice in the same trip. I ended up walking in the house naked and my mom asked what happened so naturally I ran to my room crying.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I want a muffin.
100) Put your iPod on shuffle, give me the first 17 songs that come up.
1) Circle Jerks- Operation
2) Def Leppard - Tear It Down
3) Reel Big Fish - Big Star
4) Beck - Summertime
5) Millencolin - Knowledge. (Look them up, like, now.)
6) Depeche Mode - I Feel You
7) Adolescents - Monsanto Hayride
8) SS Decontrol - Star Wars
9) The Buzzcocks - Sixteen Again
10) The Bouncing Souls - The Something Special
Sunday, September 18, 2011
I'll be right back, hang on.
Okay, I'm back! Anyway, my birthday. I have to go to school so I'm thinking perhaps I should get on the bus and go to Destany's house because her mom doesn't trust us enough to let her walk to town with me and then come over to my place. I hate it so much, we can't do anything unless her mom is watching us like a hawk. I understand she has her reasons but still, she can't do that to her daughter. I can't wait until we can leave this shit-hole. I hate everything. Fuck, there I go bitching again. New post! Go!
First thing on my mind is Nowhere Girl by B-Movie, look it up.
Next, would be Friday. Friday? No, Thursday, I do apologize. Anyway, Thursday I decided to wear the jacket I almost always wear. The sleeves are torn off, It has a Ramones patch pinned/studded to the back and a shit ton of buttons involving Zombies, The Misfits, Ska, and so on. (I realize at this point in time what I was wearing just seems insignificant, but it is just bare with me.) Anyway, this particular Thursday I decided to wear an old Ramones shirt that I cut the sleeves off of so my arms were showing which isn't normal for me because I have scars from when I used to cut. I regret it, and I did stop quite some time ago actually but I hadn't thought about the scars when I got dressed. Hadn't thought about them all day actually until sixth period my teacher was handing out some worksheet I'm probably suppose to do and when he got to me he looked at the scars, looked back at me and had the most judgmental look on his face like I was nothing. I just looked back at him with that "What the fuck are you looking at" look we all know so well.
I'm tired of bitching about this, or bitching in general for that matter, lets find something new to post about.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Anyway, I just thought i'd update a bit. Schools's been alright. Kind of a drag sometimes. Kind of want to drop out sometimes. I don't see why not I mean I'm not taking college credit classes so what's the point? But I really don't want to drop out at the moment. I do however want to leave this damn house. I never stop fighting with my family. It's just a constant battle, an eternal war zone. I hate coming home. Oh well.
My birthday's in 16 days or so. I'll be 16. Yes at the moment I am indeed a 15 year old junior. Ridiculous, eh? All I really want is duct tape and sharpies. I don't really need anything. I mean, I have clothes (Speaking of which I just got a new Bad Brains shirt. Must wear tomorrow!) and I have food. usually. so really I don't need anything.
I don't know what else to say. So. umm. Yeah.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
On a side note: I want to do my hair like this picture but not as thick in the middle and with sideburns.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Saturday: 7 - 2 p.m.
Sunday: 6 - 9 p.m.
Monday, August 1, 2011
I would love to eventually work in a cafe or something a little slower paced because it's so hectic there and crowded. But it's still money, although I'm underage so the top pay I can make right now is $500 a month, but even still that's enough to get a new skateboard (Mine just pretty much broke today) and take Destany out from time to time (though it's hard not being able to drive). Anyway, it should work for a while until I can start making more and then I can move away.
Friday, July 29, 2011
You would have to be blind, ignorant, uneducated and mindless to not realize the potential Adolf Hitler had, the brilliance of his mind (which is beguiling; nearly unfathomable even) and the drive in his heart;the motivation and persistence he withheld. You people are simply blinded by the blood shed and torture so many had endured. You must look past that, I’m not saying it wasn’t wrong, because yes, it was. However, Adolf Hitler was truly a genius when it came to public speaking, manipulating, and even brainwashing in a sense. But in the end, this man born with such impossible intelligence used that knowledge for a terrible cause, but despite the way he used his intelligence, it was still intelligence none the less and Adolf Hitler was a genius.
P.S. It makes you think if there was a God, he must have been on vacation during the holocaust (and so many other terrible events that have occurred in history and are occurring as I write this.) But that’s a completely different topic.
On another note, I've been working on my own rendition of a found poem. For those of you who don't know, a found poem is when you take sentences from a story and put them together to make a poem out of it. However, I'm had an idea to tweak that idea a bit, I decided to take lyrics from different songs and fit them together into a poem. It's harder than I once thought but I promise to post it as soon as I finish.