Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tuesday.

Tuesday. Not much different about Tuesday, my plans consist of, well, nothing quite yet. The only thing that differs Tuesday from every other day is the fact that it has a label. Yes, Tuesday, September 20th is my birthday. I shall turn 16 which is lame because I'm 6' 3" and a Junior in high school which means I'll be a 16 year old Senior and I'll graduate when I'm 17. LAME! Oh well. Anyway. I want to go rollerskating with some friends at some point.

I'll be right back, hang on.

Okay, I'm back! Anyway, my birthday. I have to go to school so I'm thinking perhaps I should get on the bus and go to Destany's house because her mom doesn't trust us enough to let her walk to town with me and then come over to my place. I hate it so much, we can't do anything unless her mom is watching us like a hawk. I understand she has her reasons but still, she can't do that to her daughter. I can't wait until we can leave this shit-hole. I hate everything. Fuck, there I go bitching again. New post! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment