Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's up to you, it's up to me, it's up to us our dynasty.

Greetings. Forgive me for it has been quite sometime since I've written. Or thank me rather, for not boring you with my words! Anyway.. Hang on, I need to pick a song.. The Addicts - Dynasty. Gotta love 'em.

Anyway, I just thought i'd update a bit. Schools's been alright. Kind of a drag sometimes. Kind of want to drop out sometimes. I don't see why not I mean I'm not taking college credit classes so what's the point? But I really don't want to drop out at the moment. I do however want to leave this damn house. I never stop fighting with my family. It's just a constant battle, an eternal war zone. I hate coming home. Oh well.

My birthday's in 16 days or so. I'll be 16. Yes at the moment I am indeed a 15 year old junior. Ridiculous, eh? All I really want is duct tape and sharpies. I don't really need anything. I mean, I have clothes (Speaking of which I just got a new Bad Brains shirt. Must wear tomorrow!) and I have food. usually. so really I don't need anything.

I don't know what else to say. So. umm. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment