Friday, August 12, 2011

A day in a world of fatty foods and dead animals on a bun (McDonalds)

So I've been running the drive through box which means I hand out food to people, make their drinks and bag the food when it's not busy. There's always a few ass holes that come through but I usually just don't give a shit. However I've given up on putting on a fake smile all day and wishing people a good one. I'll smile when I fucking feel like it and wish you a good day if you deserve it. Anyway, today was just wonderful (sarcasm) Some chick was driving through in her fancy car with her fancy phone talking to somebody on it. When I handed her her drinks she looked at me like she was offended that I interrupted her phone call so when I got her food I just held it out the window without saying a word to her or even looking at her for that matter (With an unamused look on my face) and before she drove off she said "You don't have to be rude about it!" In her 'snotty I'm better than you' voice so I got down in the window and gave her a death stare while saying (In a rude tone of voice, I'll admit) "You were on the phone I didn't want to disturb you. She got all pissy and said "Screw you!" and drove off. I was amused actually. Made my day interesting.



On a side note: I want to do my hair like this picture but not as thick in the middle and with sideburns.


No comments:

Post a Comment