Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fuck being underage, everything suck.

I'm sorry, I don't like to complain on here because nobody needs to waste their time with my problems, people have their own problems and their own lives to worry about. So if you don't want to waste your time, then don't bother. If you have nothing better to do, then feel free to read further into this post.

So let me start by saying before I got this job at McDonalds my mom was encouraging me and telling me I should do it, telling me she'll give me a ride because she works on weekdays and if she can't drive me my grandma or aunt will; Said it will be fine, it will work out. Well, second day of work I got my schedule which was given as followed:

Saturday: 7 - 2 p.m.
Sunday: 6 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 12 - 8 p.m.
Thursday: 12 - 8 p.m.

(On a side note, I'm not entirely sure what dates. I mean she didn't say the dates but she gave them in this order going down the list so that means I don't work tomorrow? That means the next day I work is Saturday then Sunday and then Wednesday and Thursday next week? Any feedback would be much appreciated.)

Okay, so like I said my mom said someone will be able to drive you no matter what, say you're available for all hours. So I did. And now that I have my schedule on the way home this is what I get.. "I can't drive you those times! You need to tell them to schedule your schedule to fit mine. you need to get your grades up so you can get a permit" (Even though I could get a permit, it's just her not letting me. Make sense? Not really.) Then she said if they can't make your schedule fit mine then you can't work until you can drive. WHAT THE FUCK! First she tells me to get a job and someone will always be able to drive you and NOW I get THIS shit! I fucking hate it here. Sorry for my complaints. I just had to get my thoughts out. Thanks for reading and stuffs. Have a great day! *Fake smile used when handing out food*
Bye -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment