Saturday, August 20, 2011

Part 1 of 4

I don't feel like writing, however I have a lot of shit to say.
First, I went to a concert. Motley Crue, Poison, and The New York Dolls. New York Dolls kick ass and I love them. I'm not a poison fan so that was kind of shit until they played Every Rose Has It's Thorn then I missed Destany even more so it got shittier. Afterwards Crue came on and were fucking epic. Tommy Lee (Hot ass mother fucker) plays the drums and the whole set was hooked to a roller coaster loop thing and he played upside down, that's right, upside down. I think I only had a good time at that point because the guy next to me lit up a joint and all the smoke was going right to my face. I love that smell, go ahead, judge me. I don't know why but I really wasn't hyped up to go to this concert, or afterwards even. I don't know why but whatever, that's all I have to say about that.

I had more to say in relation to Albert Vela, Leaving this shit-hole town, and school, but I don't feel like writing anymore right now. I'll do it in parts, I shall call this part 1 of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment