Thursday, February 23, 2012

Damn it's been a while since I've even opened this thing. Anyway, if anybody reads this chances are it will be a really long time until I update again. This has pretty much become a place for bits of writing not important enough to save on my computer but I put enough thought into it to save it here in case one day I feel like expanding on the thought or insight or whatever it may be.

A general update I guess. Uhh, I'm single, I'm grounded for two weeks as of yesterday, and I like Pepsi.

Current events: Well, I've been hanging out with an old friend, Albert, who lives two miles down the road. I'm on break right now. Two days ago I walked to my friend Blake's house followed by Triston's house because I had nothing better to do and I wanted breakfast at the gas station. I ended up walking over eight miles so that's cool I guess. The day before that I saw The Women in Black with Deidra. Valentines day was this month so I threw shit (Lettuce off my friend, Dom's, sandwich and tater tots) at the 'Candy Gram' booth at school whenever they set up next to us at lunch. On the actual day I went over to Deidra's place and hung out. I think we watched The Breakfast Club. No, wait, that was when I went over the time before that one. Which also counts as a current event: I watched The Breakfast Club because for some reason I'd never seen it before and everyone kept saying I was "Like that one guy." (The rebellious one) So I had to watch it! We also wathced Dazed & Confused which is a rad movie. I guess that's about it right now. I'm listening to "All My Best Friends Are Metal Heads" by Less Than Jake. I don't like a lot of their songs but this one kicks ass. Listen to it.

That was longer than I meant it to be. This entire post was just suppose to be this: The post I'm about to put up is just for future reference and I figure it couldn't hurt if anyone else happened to stumble upon it.

Also why did my blog randomly get 2 page views yesterday after having none for a long time? I have no fucking idea but alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment