Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good day for being together, sad day for missing each other.

Today was a wonderful day, she makes me so happy. I love her so fucking much I can't even find the words to express my feelings. The reason for that is words explaining how much I love her don't exist. Anyway, it's really great actually being back together again. No more getting sad when ever someone asks if we're together. No more feeling that small bit of guilt in the back of my head every time we kiss. No more feeling sad in general really except of course during times like this. Times when i'm not with her. I hate being home because I can't see her or talk to her or hold her or be with her which is the only time in life i'm ever honestly happy. So, times like these I am rather down. Sulking in my thoughts and missing her more than anything. I don't know why but it's worse tonight, I miss her so much more than I usually do... which is a lot. There really isn't much left to say other than I hope you liked the note I left for you on your desk in 6th period and I love you more than anything in this universe and more than anything in any other universes we might not know about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment