Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care about this world.

I'm kind of dead inside.
Like, I can't care.
Not that I don't care.
It's that I can't care.
And I don't care.
But what's the point?
My brother's moving out tomorrow.
I'm thinking we;ll be moving out in a few months.
We'll end up stopping the payments in a month and we'll get kicked out a couple months after that.
My mom mentioned moving to Oakhurst.
That would be cool. I could skate to school.
Walk somewhere for breakfast.
I'd love it
It's the closest thing t oa city I'd ever be living in.
The house would suck, I'm sure. But whatever.
I can live with that.
In a couple years I'm moving to San Francisco.
I think my mind's set.
I like it there.
It's crowded, but it's a good crowd.
You know?
I don't know why I'm writing like this.
I really don't.
Whatever.
I think-
GASP!
I've got an idea for my story.
Must.
Go.
Write.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment