Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.

So yeah, I was up late with a fucking stomach ache from Hell until I passed out on the couch. I had to make myself puke out the pain. It was just fantastic -_-
Anyway, now I'm fucking hungry and my stomach still hurts. We have cheerios. No milk. Just cheerios. And they're not even Honey nut! Fuck me! I was gonna go make toast. but no. The fucking bread is moldy as shit.
Then, to top it all off, my plans for today include getting my retainer fitting or whatever and possibly going to my brother's new apartment with his girlfriend. Once again: Fuck me! I hate being around him and even more so when he's with his girlfriend. I think I've said about 20 words to her in my lifetime, honestly. Therefore it will be awkward and I'll be forced to go because I have to get my retainer. Also I got in a fight with my mom this morning. Again....
Fuck me! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment