Friday, July 15, 2011

Down! Down! Down! To Mephisto's Cafe

Well what is there to say?
I'm considering adding a chat box thing but nobody reads this blog so what's the point?
I don't know if I like it like this or not. If no one reads it then I don't feel insecure about what I post. Although at the same time I feel like it's a waste of time. Whatever. For now, I'll continue writing.


Listen to it^
Streetlight Manifesto - Down, Down, Down to Mephisto's Cafe
My favorite song right now.
Favorite band possibly.
I love them =]

I have a burning desire to post a picture but I don't know what of.
Hmmm.. hang on.




I love this picture. Although it disturbs me because of the guy on the left, It also gives me hope from the guy on the right. I don't understand how people can have such hate for homosexuals.
1. It doesn't affect you so why do you care?
2. It's their choice, their life, not yours.
3. If you really think your 'God' looks down on it, then your so called 'God' will make the choice once they die. But if your God really was against homosexuals, why did he create them? Also you might want to actually read the bible. Leviticus also said no hair cuts upon others. Dumb ass on the left obviously isn't following that one. If you're going to follow one you have to follow them all. Personally I think you shouldn't follow any because it's just a way of justifying your rejection of certain members of society, which is wrong.
4. Life is short. Who are you to make someones life miserable for being who they are? If we were all raised in a society where the majority of people were gay, people would be putting you down for being straight.

Why can't everyone just accept people for who they are? I don't have a problem with someone for their sexual orientation, their race, their ethnicity. Why do people have to judge people for beign different? How about everyone stops being ass holes and everyone learns the word 'acceptance' live by it. Be tolerant of others and don't reject them for who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment