Saturday, July 16, 2011

Everything you say, it's completely rotten. Everything you think, it's completely rotten.

I'm not gonna lie. I've been drinking a lot. I'm not even drunk. My stomach hurts like hell, but I don't feel anything. Not even a buzz. Fuck me! I'm kind of thinking about leaving. My mom's gone again. We were fighting again. Always fighting. What's the point of having a family if all you do is bitch at each other? Who decided it would be a good idea to make kid's stay with their parents until they're 18? Now you just have a bunch of pissed off kids and it's pretty much slavery. I mean, we don't have any real rights, the government just wants us to think we do. We can't do anything because we're under everyone's rules. We're being told what to do by the cops, by our parents, by our schools. I'm sick of it. Why can't everyone just leave me alone? I want to just leave, never come back. I'm thinking about it, honestly. Where would I go? I don't know. Anywhere? It can't get much worse. I don't need anything, just need to get the fuck out. ON another note, Dest should get online because I kind of want to talk to her.


Best movie ever^
Look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment