Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm so bored with the U.S.A.

Well, I've found inspiration. Or a path rather. Of what to write. I don't feel like writing what I feel but I'll write random stories, memories, useless rants, and whatever the fuck I feel like writing.



My school ^
Built by the finest hippies available.
Smoking pot while building a school ends up with a bunch of weird shaped buildings all ridiculously far apart.
Despite some of the bitchy teachers, I love it here. I have my friends, my family is no where to be seen, and life is good.

I got my braces off the other day. I now look like this:



















Still scary, just less metal. =]

I don't know what else to write. I had a random story I was gonna write but I can't remember it.
So, for now I have sour patch kids and I'm happy.
Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment