Saturday, June 25, 2011

I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks

Well, it's been a while since I've written, so I shall write! My dog is being obnoxiously cute right now.. this may take a while -_-

Okay, a couple days ago is where I shall start. I went over to Destany's house to give her a Heart-Shaped Box (Nirvana inspired =D) I made it and spray painted it black. Then carved our initials on the bottom. She liked it and I made her smile, which is all I really cared about =] I'm really glad I got to see her, it was the first time all summer.

 It was fun, first her mom was sitting in the living room with us, I was on one couch, Destany was on the other. Then her mom walked out the front door and her sisters started playing simon says. Destany got up to get her phone and I stole her seat [Which was really just a pathetic attempt at making her sit by me (which worked so shut up(: )] Anyway, after that we sat on the couch and watched Futurama as her sisters were running around building blanket forts and stuffs like that. =] It was actually a lot of fun, I mean, I kind of wish we could have gone in her room and been alone for a while, but it's okay because it was still fun. Sitting there with her, as kid's ran around in the living room, I don't know it just felt kind of like a family, you know? I know it's her sisters but it felt like one day we would really have that scene for ourselves. It's was kind of nice..

Her mom said I can come over again at some point, but I don't know when that will be. I hope not too far away, I mean, I really wanna see her again. I think my family is having a party for the Fourth of July so I'm going to invite her mom to come with her family and hopefully they will, because then Destany and I can hang out in my room all day... to play scrabble.. and talk about school..  yeah.. that's it. ;] Anyway, that would be really rad.

I think, that's all I have to say for now. Goodbye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment