Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I've built my life around you. Time makes you bolder even children get older and I'm getting older too.

A question is impossible to ask for the answer is impossible to come about. One way or another you will get an answer but the rationality of the answer itself is often questionable. That being said, how do you ask a question with a deep desire for an answer from the mind? The heart tends to interfere with our answers time and time again giving us a false outlook on the world. How do we know what's real? What is meant to exist and what is meant to have long since faded by. How does one know when the heart interrupts the mind and channels it's own thoughts while simultaneously overriding the honest, rational answer that comes from the mind? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment