Thursday, June 16, 2011

A lots been on my mind. I know I haven't posted in a while but that's because it's summer vacation which means I'm at home all day listening to music and skating. Pretty boring, but whatever. Yesterday (?) I went to Oakhurst and saw Kayla at the pizza factory. While we were there an old lady walked by so I waved and said hi then Kayla, without thinking, said "Jacob don't scare the old people" Old people! Right in front of the lady! The lady just walked off and about 10 minutes later she came back and Kayla said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to call you old" and all that. I'm innocently laughing and guess who gets insulted by the lady? The kid who called her old or the innocent bi-stander! That's right, it was me! The lady was like "It's okay! I thought he was your brother and he was retarded" What the fuck? The old bag calls me retarded! Whatta bitch! Evidently you can't wave at someone without being retarded. -_-

What else has happened over summer? Well today I went to the pool with Blake and Sam. That was pretty fun, it was 7 - 9 so it wasn't all bright out. I love swimming at night. Or at least after the sun sets, but it's best when the stars are out.

Hmmm, nothing else has really happened. I mean, mentally a lot has happened. I've been thinking so much.. There's nothing else to do. Some thoughts are good... some thoughts are bad... some thoughts are about slitting throats and some thoughts are confusing yet understandable and those specific thoughts, or thought rather, makes me start a whole new line of thought. More of a decision, you know? I hate making big decisions.. I wish I could see the future so I know what I'm suppose to do. I don't know what to do anymore.. I just don't know.. about anything..

But I'm okay, for now. I shall just continue listening to Ska and living life day by day. See ya 'round. =]

- Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment