Thursday, November 25, 2010

3 A.M. Whats on my mind?

So, I've decided not to go to sleep for a while. I've been staying up this late for a few days now, it's really not good for me but I love it because when i'm up this late I can think about absolutely everything on my mind until I get caught up on one thought of course. Right now at this very moment what is on my mind? Well I would have to say Destany Caywood, otherwise known as the love of my life. I love her more than anything and I will until the day we day. I love you Destany!!!!! Another thing on my mind is how much I miss her right now. I won't be able to see her until Monday so i'm kind of sad about that. Do you realize that you have taken over my brain? All my thoughts, my dreams, everything in my head is about you.. you are my everything and I hope you know that. Baby, I love you more than anything and everything and I always will.... Now what color should I make this post? I'm gonna make it dark purple just for shits and giggles. =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment