Monday, November 15, 2010

Highlights of the day.

Well, today was a wonderful day. I found out some interesting things about myself I did not know or even think were close to true. I got random bursts of energy throughout the day and on top of that I got to be with the love of my life. =] Day started as usual, woke up, got ready and head off to the bus stop. Waited there for a while which was boring and then finally got to school. Hung out on the bridge with Destany until the bell rang then walked her to class. After that it was pretty boring until lunch came. Then I walked into the library very quietly because last time we got kicked out for reasons unknown. Then Destany came in and made my day better, we read a comic book lol, it was very very interesting. I know it  doesn't seem very exciting but because I was with her it was very fun. Then we left and went to 6th where I had a debate (Boys Vs, Girls) on the pros and cons of the Industrial Revolution. Boys won. =] Then after I left I got a random burst of energy and became really hyper. So 7th period I was with Destany and really just sat and talked the whole time. Pretty boring day now that I think about it, but it was really fun at the same time. As for the "interesting things" I found out that I am somewhat of a good kisser. =] Which makes me happy. =] I shall end this post by simply saying I love you Destany, I'm very very glad you're in my life. =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment