Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Personal poetry history.

Just a thought to think about before you laugh your ass off at the terribly written poem i'm about to post. I never could write a poem about happiness or love and every time I try it turns out mediocre and cliche. I can write poems all day long if they're about death, suicide, cutting, blood, sorrow, tears.. you know, things I've had experience with. However happiness and love are not in my history until just recently of course. So please don't judge for the poem i'm posting after this. I already know it's written terribly and I have no idea why i'm posting it, but I am. Thats all I really have to say, this is just a warning. And for those of you who expect me to write an amazing love poem here is literally a word of advice: don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment