Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love

It's a terrible feeling. I hate it more than I hate anything else, yet I can't let go of it. This feeling of complete bliss whenever i'm with you, I've never felt anything like it. I hate it. The way I completely forget about the rest of the world when we kiss, it's amazing. I hate it. But if there is one truly amazing thing about this feeling it's that even though I hate it, I never want it to end.. because now that I've felt it, taking it away would be like taking way the only thing in my life that matters. I guess thats why I hate the feeling of love so much, it took over my life and i'm afraid to lose it. I hate being afraid and this feeling, this love, makes me very scared because I'm very very afraid i'm going to lose it. I'm afraid i'm going to lose you..

No comments:

Post a Comment