Wednesday, November 24, 2010

-Empty Wishes and Dreams-

I wish I could tell you these thoughts in my mind.
I wish I could show you the walls I hide behind.
I wish I could let you into my head.
I wish I could prove to you i'm better off dead.
I wish I could show you what I truly want.
I wish I could know what I truly want.
I wish I could find hope in hopeless dreams.
I wish I could block out these spine chilling screams.
I wish I could hear absolute silence.
I wish I could kill off this horrifying violence.

I wish I could be the completely honest me.
I wish I could take off this mask just to see.
I wish I could die to watch whats left behind.

I wish I could cry but the tears I could never find.
I wish I could restitch all of the torn seems.
And I wish I could find all these wishes and dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment