Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 1 (30 day thingys)

Day 1: Write about your best friend 

My best friend would have to be Blake. I've known him since preschool and he is the only person I know who I can honestly say cares about nothing. Or at least he has been portraying that outlook his whole life and he's a really good actor. Blake is my best friend because well, we've known each other for so long and because we have the same sense of humor (which not many people have) and we both love the same kind of music. I could go on about Blake but that may become borderline homosexual so I shall stop it here. =]


Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.



Today was interesting. Good I suppose. I woke up and proceeded my day as usual (Showered, got dressed, etc.) Went to the bus stop, got on the bus then went to school. When I got there Destany reminded me (Silently) that today is the day of silence so I shut up. :) Then I went to third, wrote in my journal, read, and was off to fifth where I was suppose to read a book which is written in Spanish but I didn't and then came lunch. Destany and I went to lunchbox theater and watched the show which was pretty funny. Then Seventh, p.e. We walked the track, then chilled on the side and in the shade and stuffs. That was pretty much it. And I did all that in silence. :) That was my day, pretty boring right? Oh well, I thought it was fun so... FUCK OFF! Just kidding, I hope you peoples have a good day. I'm off for now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment