Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 10!

Day 10: Describe the differences between you and your best friend.

  1. Blake is black.. well not really, but he is really fucking tan. . I'm not.
  2. I'm not entirely sure Blake is capable of falling in love, I am. . obviously. : )
  3. I like hanging out in the cemetery, he doesn't.
  4. I Skate, he doesn't.
  5. I write poetry, he doesn't.
  6. I play guitar, he plays video games. 
  7. I like tea, he likes soda.
  8. I'm a vegetarian, he isn't.
  9. I have glasses, he doesn't.
  10. He wears colors, I don't.

Day 10: A  picture of your favorite place to eat.

That's right! A picnic in the cemetery! This is the actual cemetery I go to, there wasn't any good pictures of it on the internet, this was the best one. =[ Oh well, this is my favorite place to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment