Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: Post your favorite song and write why you like it.


My favorite song would have to be Faithless by Social Distortion. I like it for the same reason I like most other songs: I can relate to it.It never really stood out to me until recently because, well, I'd never knew the feeling before now, but now that I can relate to it, it's become one of my favorite songs. Plus Social Distortion is one of my favorite bands. The video is posted already just on a different day. 


Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.




FROSTED FLAKES!!! Normally I would have had lucky charms, but you see I read the ingredients and disappointingly enough, there is gluten in the marshmallows (A.K.A. Animal Bi-Product) Yuck D= So there goes Lucky Charms =[ Oh well, theres always Frosted Flakes and Fruity Pebbles. =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment