Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: Your top 10 pet peeves
(Things that annoy me)


1. People.
2. When someone comes into my room without knocking.
3. When someone tells me to turn down my music.
4. When people say "What's wrong?" Over and over again. (Yes, I know I do that sometimes too depending on the circumstances.)
5. When people say "Nothing" when I ask "What's wrong?" even though there is clearly something wrong. (I know, I know I do this too.)
6. When people flirt with me even though they know I have a girlfriend. (Highly annoying)
7. When people search through my stuff.
8. When people smack my ass. (Again, highly annoying. Especially when the person isn't even my girlfriend.)
9. When people are total sluts.
10. When people act differently depending on who they're with. (I know everyone does this, but it's to an extent, you know?)




Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


Okay, This should be interesting considering I've only ever really been on one date. So, my idea of the perfect date would be this here: We would go roller skating. Why roller skating? Because it's totally rad thats why. There would be good music playing and by "good music" I mean The Clash, Blur, The Cure, Depeche Mode, X, 20/20, Fun Boy Three, Oingo Boingo, etc. It would be dark and there would be various colored lights spinning around the rink. Then I guess we'd get something to eat at the snack shack place in the rink and we'd just hang out there all day. That is the perfect date. =]

3 comments:

  1. For the pet peeves, like 5 of those apply to Natalya. You trying to say something? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not entirely. But I must figure out why the comments on my blog are transparent. . . -_-

    ReplyDelete