Sunday, April 10, 2011

DRAWING!!!

I've take up drawing again. I started a while back, maybe two months? I really don't know. Anyway, I've taken it up again (I still suck) But it's a different style this time around. Inspired by Blue Monday comics by Chynna Clugston, My cousin I miss so dearly. My new art takes after her and I'm happy because this way I have much more versatility where with my old art it was just shitty profiles of people I don't know. Anyway, it's coming along and i'm in a good mood. . . 


On another note, I've also taken up a hat. My old hat from 8th grade. I'm wearing it again and feel content. All part of my new self. : )


Now, time for tea. 

1 comment:

  1. That hat make syou look gay, but please wear it again, it is beyond adorable and works perfectly for you :)

    ReplyDelete