Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 5!

Day 5: Someone you would switch lives with for a day and why.


If I were to switch lives with someone for a day I would switch lives with Destany. I would do this for many reasons; One, I want to see what it would be like to kiss myself. ; ) Two, It would be quite interesting getting into her mind (Further than I already am. : ) ) But mainly because it would relieve her of all the shit she is going through, even if it is for just one day. If I could give her one day of peace from everything she has to deal with, I would do it in a heart beat. 


Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.


8th grade graduation night. : ) Thats A.J., Jake, Me, Jack, Fletcher, and Albert (From left to right.) That was a fun night; best dance in all of elementary school. But I must say out of every dance Winter Formal was the bestest. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment