Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 20

Day 20: The meaning behind your blog name.


My Bittersweet Life. I figure it's pretty straight forward so there's really not much to explain. When I created this blog I had no idea what it would really be about. The only reason I created it was because, well, Destany told me to. So, of course, I made it. After reading hers I decided I would just write about my life, make it an online journal basically. Therefore I titled it "My Bittersweet Life" because it's all about my life; The good times, the bad times, and everything in between. =]


Day 20: A picture of what you ate today.


I had a quite an elegant dinner, it was a fabulous gourmet meal. It was a broccoli hot pocket. . . Now I know what you're thinking; Really Jacob? A hot pocket? Well, guess what, we're broke, but I'm not complaining. . it sure is a step up from Top Ramen. So don't judge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment