Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today

Today was a wonderful day, I woke up at 11ish and got ready to go to Destany's house. I was pretty calm until we were almost there. Then my stomach got attacked by knives and my heart was beating faster than normal (which is really fast for me.) and then we pulled up. I walked toward her house and her mom was out front. I gave her mom the flowers and told her happy birthday, she gave me a hug and invited me into the house to see Dez. I walked in to find Destany on the couch waiting like she didn't know I was here, even though I know she knew because I could see the smile she was hiding. (: Nice try Dez. :) Anyway, we sat there and talked for just under an hour, 57 minutes actually, but who's counting? Well, Destany is. :) But that's off topic. :) Anyway, it was a lot of fun, just Destany's family, me and my aunt. Today turned out to be pretty great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment