Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 16

Day 16: A picture of your iPod, Phone, and/or camera.


 <-- Hehe.. iPod. :]



Day 16: Your celebrity crush.


Hmm, I don't think it's possible to have a crush on someone you know absolutely nothing about. If you do indeed have a crush on someone you don't know it's completely artificial. In other words, it's based solely on looks. I think it's possible to think a celebrity is "pretty" or "hot" as the kids are calling it now a days ( ;] ), but an actual crush is an absolute impossible possibility. So I think you best rephrase your unintelligent question to something more witty and cunning and more accurate such as "What celebrity do you think is the hottest?" or "What celebrity would you date?" In which case I would have to answer Avril Lavigne. What can I say? I dig the punk scene. =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment