Saturday, May 21, 2011

Been thinkin' about you..

Today was a weird day.. First I went to a baptism. That was awkward. I was waiting to burst into flames when I walked into the church. After that I went to Little Caesars to get a pizza because cheese pizza is bitchin' and I saw Natalya, Katie, And Chris there. Katie met my mom, and Chris was introduced as my boyfriend. I carried him across the parking lot to the car. Yeah, don't ask. Then I decided to be stupid and see if I could eat an entire  pizza.. I could. =] It seemed like a good idea at the time, but afterwards I realized it was pointless. Oh well, whats life if you don't do something stupid every once in a while? After that I went bowling with my mom, that was fun, though I lost. =[ And then we went shopping at Raley's and went home. Today was fun I guess. I just miss Destany a lot. But Monday is almost here.. Soon enough, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment