Friday, May 27, 2011

I can't hold on to anything watching everything spin with thoughts of failure sinking in.

Okay, I may or may not be attempting to hack into the schools website to change Destany's grades so she can come over tomorrow. In fact, I have been trying. For the last hour and a half. I know it's illegal. I know if I get caught I'll be expelled and thrown in jail. I know the consequences. I just need to do this by tomorrow. I doubt I can but it doesn't hurt to try, does it? Who's to say. Anyway, I'm extremely upset that her mother isn't letting her come over. In fact, I would cry f it weren't for my utter lack of emotion. It takes a lot to upset me. Really it does. I haven't even been drinking tonight. I'm just in neutral mode. I really don't care about anything right now except for hacking this god damn web site. I have to break through. I have to. I'm so close, yet so far. Okay, back to work.

I'm on the ABI interface, I typed in Riches email, the one he would use if he were to login. I pressed enter so I could get to the incorrect password page. Easy. Next, right click, view page source. Easy. Found script. Now to find the password. Go to facebook --> Destany's profile --> Pictures. Why? Not a clue. Inspiration? Possibly. Maybe I just miss her. Who's to say.. Back to work. Exit Facebook. ABI interface>right click>inspect element. Nothing.. it's hopeless. Back on track. Inspect element>console "if ("password"=12345) {frmLogin.submit () ; return true; }" Nope. Error. Try again. "onkeydown="if (event.keycode==13) {document.frmLogin.submit () ; return true; };"" Nope. Error. I've got nothing left..

Just over 2 hours in, I blogged about 5% of what I tried. I may or may not have fucked up Mr. Riches account password. I couldn't get in. So here is my blog of my bitter tasting failure. Now I feel like crawling in a hole and dying. I'm sorry I couldn't complete the task.. I guess.. until next time..

- Jacob..

No comments:

Post a Comment