Monday, May 9, 2011

And in the night we'll wish this never ends. We'll wish this never ends.

Have you ever had a kiss that was so amazing you never wanted it to end?

So today was beautiful, the clouds were cast above making the skies a beautiful shade of grey and black. Then came 7th period, we were all waiting outside for the teacher to open the doors to the gym and while I was waiting I hugged Destany, just then it started raining. =] It was amazing we stood there for who knows how long, I lost track of time. I love the rain so much. Anyway, after everyone went in I kissed her under the drops of rain and not that that wasn't amazing and all, but that's not the one I'm referring to in the above question. After class, I dragged her in to the gym because well, I was cold. Then the bell rang and everyone left, I was trying to make her miss the bus so we'd be forced to stay there until someone could take us home. So, with the sound of hail shooting down outside, I kissed her against the gym wall and then thunder started blaring. It was amazing, epic even. That kiss, I never wanted to end. =]

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me(: To say I love you would be an understatement. And to answer your queston, yes(:

    ReplyDelete