Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tell me that I won't feel a thing, give me Novocaine

Well, today sucks. I should be at school but because our economy sucks we don't get an education. Now we're on break because the district can't afford to pay the teachers. Ugh! This place sucks. I miss Destany, I miss my friends, I wanna hang out with Blake and I want to be able to have Destany over this Saturday. It's my little brother's 12th birthday and he's having a party. My mom is letting me invite someone over so I have something to do other than be perturbed by obnoxious sixth graders. So I', going to have to call Destany's mom and persuade her to let Destany come over. I'll have her talk to my mom and beg my mom to try to persuade her to let Destany come over. It's not like we'd do anything, I mean seriously, what ever happened to trusting your kids? We're just gonna hang out, probably listen to music in my room, I'll take her 'round the property in the dune buggy, Possibly take her down to the waterfall depending on how high the weeds are and if the water is even still running which I doubt it is. I probably won't take her down there because of the snakes that are out right now, I wouldn't want her to get bit. I wouldn't mind getting bit, that would be pretty rad. The she would have a reason to see me over the break, I'd be in the hospital. I wanna get hit by a car. Not enough to kill me but enough to hospitalize me. That way she can see me everyday and I can see her. Either way, I hope she can come over Saturday. If her mom won't let her, I'll have Blake come over. I''ll probably have him come over at some point anyway, it's been a while since we hung out.

I got caught with a knife on the bus yesterday. It wasn't even really a knife. I broke the handle off a pair of scissors so it was just 2 blades on an axis. I sharpened it in wood shop so it was really sharp, basically a makeshift butterfly knife, which are illegal. I was sitting in the back of the bus (Not in a seat because the bus we were on didn't have a very back seat which I usually sit in, so I sat on the floor where it should be.) I got my knife out and Taylor and her friend April took it while I was texting on someone's phone. They said they threw it back, but really April had it and when she got off the bus she gave it to Lisa, the bus driver. Then Lisa made an announcement saying she wanted to talk to me before I got off. I didn't care. When we got to my stop she said "Never bring a sharp object on my bus again, I'm keeping this" Now legally she is suppose to turn it in, which she very well might. Then I'll get either expelled or thrown in juvy. I don't know why, but I really don't care. I guess I always figured it was bound to happen eventually so it's just a matter of time. Like I said, it was pretty much a butterfly knife, that's why I could go to juvy... whatever.

What else is new? summer's coming so I'm pretty bummed about that. I'm thinking about taking the dune buggy and driving it to Destany's house when my mom is at work. I could probably get there in an hour or so, either way it would be faster than walking. I don't know what we would do, even if we just hung out and talked the entire time, it would be worth it. I figured it would go something like this: I would knock on her window and she would see me and be like =D and I'd be like =] "What's up?" She'd let me in and I'd hide in her room from her sister's. I'd probably end up sitting on either her bed or in her closet, depends, I've never seen her room before. We'd end up talking, I'd make her laugh and give her butterflies and I'd probably end up kissing her. Who know's what else we'd do to pass the time, it's really impossible to say but either way that's for me to know and for you to never find out, unless you're Destany, then you'd probably find out. But I'm not one to kiss & tell so Fook off!

Umm what else is there to talk about? There is a concert I'm going to in August which should be fun. It's going to be Motley Crue, Poison, and New York Dolls. I'm looking forward to Motley Crue, Poison is alright I guess and I can't wait to see the New York Dolls, that's more my kind of music. I think it's gonna be my first punk band in concert, I've seen Avril Lavigne, Stray Cats, The Pretenders, ZZ Top, Metallica, ummm, Butch walker (He opened for Avril) I've seen Lamb of God, The Sword (They opened for Metallica) I saw The Who and Buck Cherry and Nickelback and Three Days Grace and I think that's it. So, this should be fun if Destany can go. We got her a ticket but again I have to convince her mother to let her go, that should be fun..

What else is on my mind? Insecurities. I was doing great for a while, feeling good about myself. Then the other day Natalya said she couldn't tell if I was fat. What does that mean?? I mean I know I'm not as skinny as some of these kids but I'm also 6' 3" Do you know how hard it is to get that skinny when you're this big?? I'm trying everything I can to eat and not make myself sick again.. I don't want to regress back to where I was. I really don't.

I guess that's really all that's on my mind right now, so until next time.

- Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment