Friday, May 20, 2011

You come in cold, you're covered in blood. They're all so happy you've arrived. The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom, she sets you free into this life.

So.. I just watched the new Bones.. Angela gave birth. I don't know, it was weird. Seeing them having a baby, seeing how happy they were, seeing the baby. It made me.. well.. wish I had a baby. I know it was scripted and they were paid to be happy, but even still, I couldn't stop wishing that was me and Destany. It's weird, before I met Destany I never wanted to have kids.. but now. Now, I can see myself with a family, with kids, with her. I love her so much it's impossible. It really is. So, who knows? Maybe we'll have kids when we're 18 maybe we'll have kids when we're 30. It's really impossible to say because people change. But honestly? Right now.. I'm thinking it's going to be closer to 18..

No comments:

Post a Comment