Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6th, 2011

Today was amazing, 'twas the greatest day I've had in a long time. So, what's the first thing that comes to mind? 'I must blog about this as soon as possible!' Then I realized Destany beat me to it, but what can I do? She's my vainilla tortida(:

Anyway, the day started off normal, we went to the bridge and talked with Blake. Then we went to first period. Actually we went to third because today is Friday so we only have 3rd, 5th, and 7th. So my 3rd is English and her's is Science. She was launching rockets, so I, being my rebellious, under achieving self, went to launch rockets with her. And no, that's not a sexual innuendo(: Anyway, that was fun. I protected her from the horrendous bees and wasps(:

Next was 5th. I had Spanish and she had Art. She being the under achieving artist she is, told me to get her out of it(; At least thats what I heard when she said "I don't want to go to art" =] Anyway, I left Spanish to go to her class with a piece of paper. I told her teacher that she needed to go to the office and we left and went to Spanish. I had to force her to go in because she was afraid of the people in there and afraid of getting in trouble. I had to lie and say there was a campus supervisor (AK.A Cart Nazi) coming to get her to finally go in(:  It was a lot of fun, I made her drink root beer and we talked and sang and danced and drank... wait no, that was formal. Well, we drank root beer and talked(: 



Then came lunch. Nothing new really. We hung out with Natalya, J.J., and Jackie. Pretty much the usual lunch. =]


Then gym. We have that class together so we didn't really have to ditch, though we kind of did anyway. We had to walk around the track in the back of the campus twice. It's really long so twice is a lot, stop judging! =] Anyway, we were in the back of everyone so we stopped by the water (Yes we're red necks there is a river running through our hippie school. =]) That may have been my favorite part of the day(: until we realized we were sitting on a bunch of worms of course. =]


Tomorrow is 4 months, I wish we could be together =\ Oh well, Happy anniversary, darling. I love you more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment