Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 23

Okay, first off I'm dropping one of the 30 day things because the rest of the questions on there really suck and are kind of a waste of time. So, I'm only going to be doing this one (http://jacobschumaker.blogspot.com/2011/04/other-30-day-thingy.html) from now on. =]

Day 23: 15 facts about you.

1. I'm afraid of toasters. . .

2. When I was 3 years old I would write and say my name "Jacob three that's me." I was a poet then too! =]

3. I don't like expressing my own opinion.

4. I joined soccer in 6th (?) grade and dropped out after the first practice because I almost died. That's when I found out I had heart issues. The other kids on the team made fun of me because I only lasted one practice. . it wasn't my fault. .

5. I'm extremely scared of children. .

6. I am madly in love. . . with waffles. ;]

7. Destany Caywood saved my life.

8. I have never done drugs, nor have I ever been in a fight. .

9. I can't dance. Destany knows this from experience. =] And I can't sing, which Destany hasn't quite discovered yet. =]

10. I played guitar for my 8th grade talent show. . I sucked. =]

11. I don't know how to talk to people.

12. I'm extremely observant. I over analyze and over think everything. Again, Destany knows this from experience. =]

13. I'm going to marry Destany Caywood the second she turns 18.

14. Someday can't come soon enough. I'll eventually have a family; Kids, cats (Ni-Chi, Miles, Sabbath, Mystery, and Snow.), and a bull dog. But I would only ever want this with Dest.

15. I love Destany more than I could ever scream. <3

There, that's 15. The only purpose for this sentence was so I could complete the rainbow. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment