Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh hear my voice, oh hear my voice, hear my voice, hear my voice..

I decided I'm just gonna write about whatever is on my mind at the moment which is actually quite a lot to be honest considering Destany just gave me a bunch of letters that she wrote to me but never gave to me.

So first, I guess I'd have to start with embarrassment. I can't believe I told her the last one. I wasn't going to. I really wasn't. Anyway, I'm curious as to what she was going to tell me but forgot about. I wanna know!!!!
Now I'm thinking about the effect (affect?) Destany has on me. Ever since I met her I started biting my lip from time to time. I also get shaky every once in a while, but it's usually when I'm not with her. Or I try really hard not to let her notice. I also never knew my heart beat was so fast until she listened to it. It's the most amazing thing to have someone listen to my heart.. I don't know.. I guess it just makes me feel like someone cares. And it reassures me that I'm still alive, I wonder sometimes(:

Now I'm thinking about the future. It honestly scares me.. I guess it's because I don't like not knowing things.

Interruption: I started thinking about Destany.. I just wanted to tell you I love you, baby. More than all the seconds that the stars have ever lived through.

Anyway, back to the future. Hehe.. I have no idea what will happen. I have no idea where we'll go. I have no idea what things will be like. I want to be with Destany, be able to sleep by her every night and wake up with her every morning. Wake up in the middle of the night to be sure she's sleeping sound and try with every ounce of strength in my body to not kiss her because I don't want to wake her up(: I want to have a baby boy. A little punk kid with Destany's eyes(: I don't care where we're living or what we're doing, I just want us to be happy. That's all that matters.

That's really all that's on my mind, well, all I feel like writing about so bye bye for now. I'll see you all in Hell. We can have a party I promise(:

No comments:

Post a Comment