Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know and I feel fine.

Well, where's your Jesus now everyone? I'm pretty sure he was s'pose to be here about 20 minutes ago. Maybe he's running late. Or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't exist. I'd say that's far more likely. How can one really believe on some guy sitting up on a cloud controlling our lives. I don't understand why people will believe in some old guy pointing his finger and making humans over the whole theory of evolution. I know why, I just don't understand how people can be so naive. he only reason people believe is because people are afraid of death. They're afraid of what they cannot know, it's in human nature. So they WANT to believe there is a heavenly place to go after we die. They want to believe that when someone they love dies, it won't be the last time they see them. Sure, all that sounds just peachy. But it's also terribly unrealistic and you must be blind to follow it. I mean seriously why can't you see that religion is nothing but a once fantasized idea turned into a conspiracy and way to make money while brain washing people. Just open your eyes and see the lies right in front of you. ( <-- Good song. Open Your Eyes by Lords Of The New Church)

No comments:

Post a Comment