Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shakin' like a dog shittin' razor blades.

Okay, I don't know if I quite feel comfortable posting this. But, for lack of anything better to write (Or anything else at all) I think I shall.

So, I got my phone back Saturday afternoon.. then taken away Sunday night. What can I say? Guess I'm just a bad kid. I don't even quite remember everything that happened. I don't remember how or why I got so angry. I just remember I did. I was breathing such short breaths so fast that after 20 minutes or so, my arm went completely numb. Then my legs... I felt like my body was going to go into shock. I became dizzy and lost sight and started shaking. As the minutes went on and my breath refused to slow, my whole face went numb. I started twitching. I couldn't control it, it was like I had turrets almost. I couldn't feel my arms, legs or my face and I was shaking violently, uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. My heart wouldn't slow down. I almost died. Out of anger. I really hate losing control like that. It's never happened before but I'm afraid it would happen again. I feel like I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me and I should be locked up all alone for the rest of my life. I know I would never hurt anyone of my friends. I would NEVER hurt Destany and I would NEVER hurt our future kids. I don't know. I guess I just feel undeserving of her. I really don't have anything left to say really. So, until next time.

- Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment